Curt OEM Puck System Gooseneck Safety Chain Anchors for Ford
- Fits the Ford puck system
- Provides a reliable connection for gooseneck safety chain hooks
- Simple, drop-in installation eliminates the need for tools
- Wide openings accept large safety chain hooks
- Constructed from heavy-duty, forged steel
- Protected by a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Ford puck system for installation
- Includes two safety chain anchors
- Patent #9,452,647
Outfitting your pickup to tow a heavy-duty flatbed or livestock trailer is easy with CURT OEM puck system gooseneck safety chain anchors. Like our OEM puck system gooseneck balls, these safety chain anchors utilize the puck system built into certain pickup trucks today with the towing prep package. They feature a patented installation system, easily dropping into the truck bed pucks without any tools required. They feature heavy-duty forged steel construction with a durable carbide black powder coat finish, and they offer large safety chain loops to accept heavy-duty hooks.
These particular OEM puck system gooseneck safety chain anchors are compatible with Ford pickups with the truck bed puck system. They cannot be installed without it. The anchors can be purchased as a standalone item or as part of a complete kit (#60609) that also includes the OEM puck system gooseneck ball, a rubber hole cover and a durable storage case.