Curt 4-Way Flat License Plate Light Plug Connector Socket w/60in Wires (Packaged)
- Splices into vehicle wiring to provide a connection for a trailer plug
- 1-1/4" plug fits a typical license plate light hole
- Designed for use on vehicles with two-wire systems
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Features 60" of color-coded wire for easier installation
- Dust cover keeps connector clean when not in use
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features a special license plate light hole socket that mounts in any 1-1/4" license plate light hole for a convenient attachment point. It is constructed with durable molded rubber and is made with 60" of standard color-coded, bonded wire to easily splice into your vehicle's wiring system. This 4-way flat connector is a female-end socket, specifically designed for the car side of the connection. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.