Curt 13-17 Ram 3500 OEM-Style Gooseneck Hitch
- Up to 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load
- Weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Quickly bolts on underneath the truck bed in 45 minutes or less
- Requires no additional hardware or installation brackets
- No drilling necessary except the truck bed holes
- Installation also requires no welding, bed flange trimming or bed removal
- Included patented 2-5/16" ball eliminates the need for a side handle
- Heavy-duty 5/8" safety chain loops for a reliable connection
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable, rust-resistant, liquid A-coat
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Assembled in USA
- Not compatible with X5 adapters
Matching the power and dependability of your Ram truck, this gooseneck hitch is engineered and tested to work hard and install with ease. It features a 45-minute installation, a 30K GTW rating, an assembled-in-USA construction and a limited lifetime warranty.
This CURT gooseneck hitch is an OEM-style hitch, meaning it is built for Ram trucks and only Ram trucks. Specifically, it fits certain years of the Ram 3500 (see application information). This provides a custom fit under the truck bed, bolting into place without any drilling required and without any additional installation brackets. There is also no welding, bed removal or bed flange trimming necessary. The vehicle-specific design knocks the installation time down to 45 minutes or less, letting you get out on the road, towing your gooseneck trailer sooner.
This Ram 3500 gooseneck hitch is rated for 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load. This allows it to tow a wide variety of gooseneck trailers, including horse trailers, livestock haulers and large flatbeds (limited to lowest rated towing component). The hitch is fully tested at our Detroit engineering facility in accordance with SAE J2638 for safety. The body of the hitch is also equipped with heavy-duty 5/8" diameter safety chain loops for a reliable backup connection.
The CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ram 3500 trucks is easy to operate. It features a patented 2-5/16" gooseneck ball with a built-in quarter-turn anchoring system. The ball can easily by installed or removed as needed, whether you're towing a trailer or using your truck bed for hauling cargo. The patented system reduces the number of steps needed for operation and does not require a wheel well handle.
For long-lasting strength and defense against the elements, CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitches are shielded in a liquid A-coat. This rust-resistant finish coats all surfaces of the hitch body and protects it against rain water, road salt and other corrosive threats. All OEM-style hitches are also backed with a limited lifetime warranty to give you confidence for the road ahead.