aFe Twisted Steel Down-Pipe (Race) 13-16 Cadillac ATS L4-2.0L (t)
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +18 HP & +21 Lbs. x Ft. TQ ("Street" Version Tested on 2015 Cadillac ATS L4-2.0L)
- Race Version for Added Performance and a More Aggressive Sound
- Additional Bung for Wide-Band O2 Gauge or Auxilary Instrumentation
- Construced From 3" Mandrel-Bent, Brushed Finish 304 Stainless-Steel Tubing
- Utilizes 1/2" Thick, OE-Style 304 Stainless Steel Laser-Cut Flanges
- Turbo Flanges Features a Machined O-Ring Groove
- Includes O-Ring and Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation
- 100% Hand TIG Welded by Certified Craftsmen for Race-Proven Strength and Durability
aFe POWER introduces an all new Twisted Steel "Race" down-pipe for the 2013-2019 Cadillac ATS with L4-2.0L (t) engine. This down-pipe is designed as a "Race" version for added performance and constructed of mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horsepower and torque. This performance down-pipe utlizes 1/2" thick 304 stainless steel flanges and comes with an additional O2 Bung for tunning. This unit includeds an O-ring and mounting hardware for a hasle free installation.
This down-pipe was designed as a "Race" version for added performance and a more aggressive sound.
Includes an additional bung for either a wide-band O2 gauge or auxiliary instrumentation.
Factory Mounting Locations:
This down-pipe mounts directly to OE mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
1/2" Laser-Cut Flanges:
1/2" Thick, OE-Style, 304 stainless steel, laser-cut flanges provide a superior sealing surface. The turbo flange features a machined O-ring groove.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This down-pipe is constructed of 3", mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.