Special order items are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
Special order lead time seen on the description of our items are ESTIMATIONS, the lead time might change depending on supplier's stock level, availability and carrier problems.
Returns or exchanging of parts:
Not the exactly what you thought it would be, or didn't end up needing the item? We accept returns and exchanges of items that meet the following rules:
1. Item must have been purchased within the last 30 days.
2. Products must be in original packaging and in a new condition. We can not sell a new part to someone that is not new. Imagine how you would feel getting a box with oil/grease/missing stickers and etc...
3. Any product that was used or partially installed is non-returnable. This goes back to being in new condition.
4. A 20% re-stocking fee applies to all returns that are not due to the error of RaceShop or the manufacturer of the item(s).
5. The RMA number must be marked on the returned box. Sharpies work perfectly. (Do not write on the actual item box, just on the brown box you send it back in.)
6. Shipping Fees are not refundable as we paid the carrier.
7. You are responsible for return shipping charges.
Non-Returnable Items include:
Mounted Wheels and Tires
Any Truck Freighted Parts
Note: We usually take back products directly. If the item was shipped directly from the factory, we will work with you to return to their location. Higher restocking fees may apply on these types of returns. We only pass on the cost charged to us.
Exchange of parts:
Use the standard return procedure to request an RMA for the part you need exchanged (email: email@example.com to let us know). We will personally handle these issues. We will be more than happy to exchange it for you as fast as possible. We will cover all shipping charges in this situation to make it right. We cannot cover 3rd party charges such as labor charges associated with incorrect parts though. Please double check to make sure you received the correct item.
My item broke. I can't race now:
We hate broken parts especially in the middle of a race. Unfortunately that is racing though and it happens. If your item is defective, you must contact the manufacturer of the product to get it repaired or replaced. RaceShopdoes not warranty any products at this time. Warranties are honored through the original manufacturer only. We can provide you with contact information for any of our vendors for this if you need. We want to see you back out there doing what you love as soon as possible.